(19)Board’s Recommendation or Consultation may be sought:
1. If anybody applies to the concerned authority for permission to run any profession related to tourism, such authority may ask for the recommendation or suggestions of the Board prior to giving permission.
2. If anybody applies to the concerned authority for permission to run a hotel, such authority may ask for the recommendation and suggestion of the Board prior to giving permission for establishing or running a hotel.
(20) His Majesty’s Government may provide subsidy:
1. His Majesty’s Government may provide necessary amount as subsidy to the Board.
2. Whatsoever has been written in sub-section (1), HMG shall not be obliged to provide subsidy amount to the Board if there are ample reasons for HMG to believe that the Board itself has become economically capable to run its programmes.
(21) Annual Report
1. The Executive Chief shall have to submit the annual report of the activities of the board within three months from the date of the expiry of the year and a copy of such report has to be made available to His Majesty's Government as well.
2. The Executive Chief has to publicly publish the annual report of the Board as mentioned in sub-section (1).
(22) Delegation of Power
1. The committee may delegate any or all the powers available as per necessity to any member, sub-committee or executive chief.
2. The Executive Chief may delegate any or all the powers available to him as per necessity to any authorized official of the Board.
(23) Meeting Allowance
The members shall get the meeting allowance as directed for participation in the meeting of the committee.
(24) Contact with His Majesty’s Government
While contacting His Majesty’s Government, the Board has to contact through Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation, His Majesty’s Government.
1 Eligible to Formulate Rules and Regulations
1.The Board shall be able to formulate necessary rules for the achievement of the objectives of this Act and such rules shall come into force after the approval of His Majesty’s Government.
2. For its functioning, the Board shall be able to formulate necessary regulations is accordance with this Act and the rules formulated under this Act.
Date of approval with the Royal Seal: 2053.10.23.4