As a member benefits accessed are:
- Networking and information exchange with other like-minded industry players in the market (INGOs, NGOs, educational institutions).
- Membership directory listing; listing on the STN website, brochures, reports.
- STN newsletter and other news related to Sustainable Tourism.
- Special privilege on various locations/ events with the STN ID Card.
- Automatic access to all STN memberships in international forums, automatic nominations into workshops/ trainings/ events/ talk programs etc. conducted by STN.
- Use of the STN logo in marketing and promotional materials.
- Opportunity to receive expert help in development of sustainable tourism products.
- Opportunity to further joint marketing initiatives internationally.
- Access to sustainable tourism resources.
- Free listing and advertising of conservation projects/eco-lodges to potential volunteers.
- Volunteer placements/ Support to Thesis students.
- NTB's support in marketing and promoting sustainable tourism products of its members with priority.
- Privilege on NTB's logistical support(s) to conduct Sustainable Tourism related program/activities.
Please download here the registration form!
When you visit the religious places please note the following, to avoid offence:
- Please fill in the registration form and send it back to email@example.com / or bring it personally to Nepal Tourism Board/ Sustainable Tourism Network.
- Please pay the STN annual contribution direct in Nepal Tourism Board/ Sustainable Tourism Network to STN Coordinator (working hours from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm) or STN focal person (STDU- Manager) from NTB.
- With the payment you will be official member for one year: at the end of the year we will provide you a short report form so that you can check your progress regarding sustainable practices/ activities and it will also guarantee high quality of the STN.